Are you overwhelmed by the prospect of going tiny? And you wondering how you got so much stuff, and what on earth you’re going to do with all of it? Have you given some thought to living in a tiny house, or perhaps one that is just smaller than your current home? If so, you’re in the right place! We can help!
The Adoption Bundle Includes Four Classes:
12 sessions that help you make the decisions in creating your tiny dream home. Through this practical class you will develop your “Baby Book” for your new home. You’ll be able to ask questions of the Pros at every stage, and when you are finished, you’ll have a plan that you can put into action right away, or in your own time. Plus, you’ll enjoy the Simplify My Life Facebook Community where you’ll be able to connect with others who are going through the same process.
- Use assessment of your current home. What’s working and what isn’t?
- Mobility: wheels, walls, weight and foundations. Choosing your kind of tiny.
- Power: electricity and solar. On grid, off grid, hybrid.
- Air: Heating/Cooling, Insulation, and Air Quality.
- Light & Loft: windows, doors, lighting, ladders and stairs.
- Kitchen: food storage, appliances, venting and plumbing.
- Bath: self care, toilets, gray & black water, water heaters, and plumbing.
- Design: 2D & 3D
- Exterior: roof, wall surfaces, doors, hatches, lighting and outdoor living.
- Parking: legit & legal parking. Financing. Insurance.
- Interior Design in a tiny house
- Who/How? DIY vs Buy, barn raiser.
Introductory price $99
Tiny on Purpose
A six session class on a philosophy of home, life purpose and intentional simplicity.
- A Philosophy of Home
- Exploring my Purpose
- Getting Creative with my Purpose
- Adjusting Vision
- Becoming a Warrior
- Purposeful Simplify: Stocking your life to meet your Purpose
A $47 Value
A three session class on how purposeful simplicity creates space for missional living.
- Retail Therapy: Marketing, Shame, and Fear
- 3G Living: Gratitude, Generosity, and Gentleness
- Making Space for Meaning: Simplicity, Mission, and Entrepreneurship.
A $47 Value
A three session intensive that starts with a framework, and shows you how to adapt it to your own scenario.
- Capsule Wardrobe
- Capsule Kitchen
- Capsule Self Care (bath)
A $47 Value
The Adopt-A-Tiny-House Pros
When needed, we’ll bring in special guests with additional expertise.
These classes are for you if…
- You’re ready to let go of the life prescribed for you by culture, and ready to make your own path.
- You’re ready to start small (but START) and work your way through right-sizing your home.
- You’d like to talk with the Pros about the decisions you need to make with your tiny home, so that you have confidence that you’re making the right decisions for your tiny house build or purchase.
- You’re ready to build more than a dream home, you’re ready to build a dream life.
- You’re interested in assessing if living tiny is for you.
- You’re ready for more clarity, contentment, and confidence.
These classes are not for you if…
- You’re so busy that you don’t have time to give thoughtful consideration to your life right now.
- You are a critical person who judges people who step outside of conformity.
- You are happy with what you have and the space you live in.
- You have clarity, contentment, and confidence.
A $240 value now available for $147
Let’s find purpose and simplicity together.
No arm twisting, no fake scarcity, no manipulation. I trust you to know if this offer is right for you.
More helpful resources:
Brenda Mason‘s systematic and organized class will take you through your home – room by room in 31 day practical and focused approach that works. Brenda downsized 50 years of accumulated stuff and a 3100 square foot home to live the tiny house lifestyle in a 310 sq ft home, and she did it in 31 days. Through that experience, she crafted a process that has gone on to help numerous others do the same.
Brynn Burger created this step-by-step course to guide you through a year’s timeline to minimizing your ‘stuff’, no matter the size of your home. Complete with checklists to begin living more simply, these month-by-month guides are split into easy-to-follow check sheets, budget templates, and research instructions to help you get on the road to a tiny house and a BIG life in a year or less!